Pages

Saturday 14 January 2012

lazy-ing around


Perfecto for lazy-ing around

Actually, it is my study week and yet I feel so malas to touch the books. Instead I fishes under the table and pulled out a novel. An English novel, mind you. Hehehe..so, here I am, reading the book on my bed while listening to my new playlist songs. Haaha, this is the best part. I can’t believe I actually crying reading the teenage vampire novel. Wuwuwuw L…I guess I just have lots of romantic hormone in me. So, guys, whoever want to have a great sweet romantic darling, now you all know where to find her…
Just bluffing ^_^


FYI, I love READing novels...Whenever I managed to lay my hand on a book, I usually read it from the first page up to the last page. Sehingga muka surat terakhir ghitooo. I just finished reading 3 novels in 3 days, nothing to brag about *_*. I think it’s actually a bit worrying, it’s like I’m addicts to novels instead of weed or drugs. (ThankGod I’m not into these things). But heyyyy, come on guys, I’m supposed to study for my FINAL EXAM kan !!!

Well, whatever…~
It’s not like I can undone what I’ve done so there’s no point for me to babbling my throat out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment