Pages

Sunday 15 January 2012

14/15


14th JANUARY 2012
It was the last day for my Final Exam (Fyi, I’m in my 3rd semester). To be honest, I didn’t study till I drop dead like some of my friends did. I guess I’m just too lazy and kinda spoiled brat. ..The exam starts at 2 PM and during that exam I don’t even give a damn on what I’m supposed to answer. There were 3 essay questions with 30 MARKS, and guess what, I leave all 3 questions blank. 
Yep, u read it right. I LEAVED 30 MARKS QUESTIONS UNANSWERED.

Huahuahua, kalau la boleh meraung dlm dwn exm tu….. :(

Once I had hand in my answer sheet  to that gorgeous-korean-looking demonstrator (whose name I never able to remember), I straightened my shoulder, tucked out my chin, held my head high and walked out of that examination hall and acted almighty as if I’ve done my best for the paper. Bullshit…

15th JANUARY 2012
Currently in my room, kemas bilik la. (Trying to kemas sebenarnyer). Right now, my room is in a big lump of mess. It looks like a big hurricane had pass through my room.  Nevertheless, it’s the efforts that count, right. 

So, the plan is I will clear up my room, send all my belonging to Ruang Kristal and then ‘migrate’ to Diba’s room until 20th January.  I guess I have to leave u alone for now, my sweet room.

let's check the room
I wonder whose room is this ???

Opsss, dlm proses mengemas
The half emptied closest
My properties/junks
The bed



















Hmmmm, so guys, I might as well continue packing up all my things. There’s still a lot of work to be done. 

p/s : don't judge my room too harsh,usually it looks a lot tidier n nicer than dis ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment