Pages

Sunday 11 November 2012

Tun Siti Hasmah

Yesterday my friends and I, we went out to watch Tun Siti Hasmah's Theater at Istana Budaya. My second times going there after more than two years. Phewwhhh... Well, the first time I set foot there was while joining Kembara Anak Seni, a program by Sekretariat Kebudayaan Kolej Kedua UPM.
It's a wonderful experience watching theater and it is what that pulls me again. The first theater that I watched was Tun Mahathir, about the life of the ex-Prime Minister of Malaysia also the man that I admire for his wisdom and brilliant thought. If not because of him and His blessing, our country probably would never achieve what we achieve now.
Ok, back to yesterday, we could considered it as our super-duper lucky day because actually, we booked tickets for upper circle with price of RM30 but then we were upgraded to the 3rd row seat in front of the stage. I was like, WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE MY LUCK !!!
I could actually watch Lisa Surihani cutely dancing and laughing in front of me and Eja standing strong and firm supporting his husband directly in front of me!!!.... Both Lisa and Eja play as Tun Hasmah and they both did it well.
Watching their performance was like watching souls suddenly being breath in into them making their acting looks so real, their pain and their joyness were greatly felts by audience. I loves their dancing, their settings, their costumes and most of all I loves the actors for being able to lit up the feeling inside of me. When Tun Hasmah was sad because his husband being accused of 'Pengkhianat Bangsa', her sadness also crawled into me making my heart also ached. This theater gave me some inside of their life, how they both met and falls in love, how they struggled to help our people and in the same time balancing their family. They give me wonderful inspiration to be stronger yet nicer and tender to others at the same time. Overall, it was a great performance and really worth it. I strongly recommend others to go there and watch a theater for yourself and you'll straight away falls in love with theater. Congratulation to the director and actors and also everyone involves in producing a great theater. It was awesome. You guys are awesome.
The actors :)
ITS ME >.<
Me & Iba
The front door
Tun Hasmah ( Lisa)- her student life
a family scene


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment