Pages

Friday 1 February 2013

I see You

Hello and hi uolsss...wassup??? Hope all are in great shape and health. It's semester break and everyone keeps posting on facebook how they are always hungry and craving to put something in their mouth just for the sake of chewing. There is also couple of them that able to muster some strongwill and going to gym. Well done girls and please do try to keep it up thoroughout the whole holiday....But hey hey hey, that is not exatly the thing that I want to share.
I have been staying at home for wellllll about 4 to 5 days I guess and I'd already finished watching 4 seasons of Gossip Girl.!!! Crap.... Now what should I do to burn the time. But hey guys, watching that movie, I was touched when I heard a a song of Mika's I see You. And yes, of course as usual I make some effort to do some browsing at Mr. Youtube and vuoooallaaa !!! I totally fall in love with his song. Bits of romance and yet refreshing, hohoho. Yes, I now it's so damn cheesy but wait till u heard it yourself and the part of where Blair and Chuck together in the movie while this song was played might had something to do with ME LOVING this SONG ^^
Now guys, will all my grace, do enjoy the song. Till then, xoxo gossip girl . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVuwQYdQ_5k

No comments:

Post a Comment